1. Arizona Cardinals: Kyler Murray, QB, Oklahoma – Too much smoke around this selection.
2. San Francisco 49ers: Nick Bosa, Edge, Ohio State – Pressure is on Lynch and Shanahan in Year 3.
3. New York Jets: Quinnen Williams, DT, Alabama – Jets could trade back with a QB needy team but they boost their defensive front instead.
4. Oakland Raiders: DK Metcalf, WR, Ole Miss – “The Freak” lit up the combine and Gruden pays tribute to Al Davis with this selection
5. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Josh Allen, Edge, Kentucky – Tampa Bay gets one of the three best players in the draft
6. New York Giants: Dwayne Haskins, QB, Ohio State – I still refuse to believe Dave Gettleman will go two straight years passing on a quarterback
7. Jacksonville Jaguars: TJ Hockenson, TE, Iowa – Nick Foles gets a nice new weapon
8. Detroit Lions: Montez Sweat, Edge, Mississippi – Sweat has had a great pre-draft process so far
9. Buffalo Bills: Jawaan Taylor, OT, Florida – Buffalo needs to revamp the offensive line to protect Josh Allen
10. Denver Broncos: Jonah Williams, OG, Alabama – Williams has the ability to play tackle but Denver kicks him inside
11. Cincinnati Bengals: Devin White, LB, LSU – Cincinnati upgrades their linebacking corp
12. Green Bay Packers: Andre Dillard, OT, Washington State – Green Bay looks to protect the final prime years of Aaron Rodgers
13. Miami Dolphins: Brian Burns, Edge, Florida State – Miami could go QB but I think they’re focused on the 2020 class
14. Atlanta Falcons: Rashan Gary, Edge, Michigan – Gary would be a big steal by Dimitroff and the Falcons
15. Washington Redskins: Daniel Jones, QB, Duke – Washington grabs a QB for the future as Alex Smith’s future is in doubt
16. Carolina Panthers: Noah Fant, TE, Iowa – The heir apparent to Greg Olsen
17. Cleveland Browns: Ed Oliver, DT, Houston – John Dorsey strikes gold as Oliver joins Myles Garrett on the Browns defensive front
18. Minnesota Vikings: Devin Bush, LB, Michigan – With Anthony Barr likely gone in free agency, Minnesota looks to find his replacement
19. Tennessee Titans: N’Keal Harry, WR, Arizona State – Mariota having Corey Davis, Harry and Derrick Henry to lean on offensively makes 2019 his make or break year
20. Pittsburgh Steelers: Byron Murphy, CB, Washington – Artie Burns and Joe Haden can’t be the Steelers top two corners heading into 2019
21. Seattle Seahawks: Christian Wilkins, DT, Clemson – A defensive front of Wilkins, Frank Clark and Jarran Reed should make Seattle fans happy
22. Baltimore Ravens: Josh Jacobs, RB, Alabama – Getting ready for “Ground and Pound” football in Baltimore
23. Houston Texans: Greedy Williams, CB, LSU – Kareem Jackson and Tyrann Mathieu leaving in free agency, Houston gets a great cornerback with this pick
24. Oakland Raiders (via Chicago): Clelin Ferrell, Edge, Clemson – Jon Gruden kept saying he needed a pass rusher. He gets one with the pick he got for Khalil Mack
25. Philadelphia Eagles: Deandre Baker, CB, Georgia – Eagles upgrade their secondary
26. Indianapolis Colts: Jeffery Simmons, DT, Mississippi State – Colts take one of the top defensive lineman in the draft who will miss 2019 with a torn ACL.
27. Oakland Raiders (via Dallas): Rock Ya-Sin, CB, Temple – Another prospect who has helped himself so far during the process
28. Los Angeles Chargers: Greg Little, OT, Ole Miss – The Chargers need a solid right tackle and Little can be that going forward
29. Kansas City Chiefs: Johnathan Abram, S, Mississippi State – Eric Berry isn’t going to be around forever…..he actually hasn’t been around much lately
30. Green Bay Packers (via New Orleans): Irv Smith Jr., TE, Alabama – They passed on a tight end at #12 but they can’t pass up on Smith now
31. Los Angeles Rams: Jaylon Ferguson, Edge, LA Tech – As if the Rams defensive front couldn’t get tougher
32. New England Patriots: Dre’Mont Jones, DT, Ohio State – He struggled at the combine but not enough to fall out of the first round